Tuesday 10 August 2010

10 Things about me



I've decided that my blog doesn't really say much about me other than I like to illustrate/design/make things. So I thought I'd share 10 facts (for those who are interested).

One
I wish I had a dog but small flats in London aren't good for that.

Two
My nickname at school was Longarms and it still haunts me till this day.


Three
I love tea!


Four
Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a decade and are still very much in love.


Five
I ride goofy.


Six
Very cherry is my favorite Jelly Belly flavour (buttered popcorn is a close second).


Seven
I drive a 24 year old mini which I am in love with.


Eight
I've learn to like London but still not love it.


Nine
Olives stuffed with garlic are my dream food.


Ten
No I'm not Australian or Irish, my messed up accent is the result of moving around with a military family.


No comments: